- Are you looking for a trusted 3PL company that can warehouse your freight (in strategically located nationwide food-safe warehouses)?
- Do you need pickup and delivery of that freight from or to those warehouses?
- Are you ready to expand beyond the local market?
- California — Our largest and longest running fleet, with terminals throughout the state, including Los Angeles and the Inland Empire, the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as the Central Valley/Fresno. With nearly 200 sleeper and day-cab tractors; as well as 48' and 53' dry vans, and 57' roller vans; our California fleet services California, Nevada, Oregon and Arizona.
- Napa Wine Division — The Napa Wine Division handles the transportation of bulk wine, cased goods, glass, grapes, barrels, corks, and just about everything pertaining to the beverage industry.
- Washington — Located near Seattle/Tacoma, our Washington terminal services the Pacific Northwest region including the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana.
- Arizona — Our terminal near the Port of Tucson services Arizona, New Mexico and Utah.
- Texas — Our Dallas, TX terminal offers regional trucking services to several states: Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana.
- Illinois — Out of this terminal we service the Chicago land area.
- Florida — Conveniently located near the port of Jacksonville, this truck terminal serves the Southeast Coast of the U.S.